October 23, 2011

October Quote challenge by Haley


Design Team Member Haley submitted this card for the October Quote Challenge. She said:

This verse, Philippians 4:13, really speaks to me! I was very excited to find this Verve stamp. Recently, I needed to send some thank you cards to members of my church, so I paired this verse with a thank you stamp from Close To My Heart and the retired Animal Cookies paper pack (also from CTMH). I thought the color scheme worked well for men and women, and I kept the card simple because I needed a dozen of them. The recipients really seemed to appreciate them, and I certainly enjoyed making and sharing them.

Haley Dyer

http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. That has always been one of my favorite verses. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of fonts on the quote and your bright, happy colors. Very uplifting and inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fun and bright! Perfect quote to use for members of you church too. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quote and the card. Such bright and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - and especially like your quote - I'm sure this card will be a great reminder to all who recive it.

    ReplyDelete