November 21, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Debbie B.


Guest Design Team Mmeber Debbie B. submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge. She said:

Here is my layout for the November recipe challenge: 5 embellies-4 words or letters-3 pictures-2 pattern papers and 1 solid paper. I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme and all the papers are from the Recollections paper stack. I also used my Cricut with 3 cartridges - Calligraphy Collections- Accent essentials and Wild Card for the title and hearts and xoxo. I then dry embossed all the cuts on white cardstock and then used my heat gun with silver, pink and red powders to heat emboss just the hearts . Also a Recollections x x x border punch was used. I really enjoyed working with this recipe this month and it works so well, I have already used it on 2 other layouts I did this weekend. I have this layout also on my blog:
http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices
Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I love the color scheme and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute abd cool challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! Love the colors and layered hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with everyone else....cute layout - cute couple!! ha Love the pink and brown...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink and brown combo. It's one of my favorite color combinations. This is a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brown and pink.it makes for a perfect blend of masculine and feminine for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page, I like how you put the words of the title.

    ReplyDelete