May 12, 2012

May 'MAY I?" Challenge by Cindy


Reader Cindy submitted this altered box for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:

My project is an altered box and is inspired by a tutorial on ‘Zuzu’s petals’ http://zuzuspetalsstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

I have used fusible film heated with a heat gun to get lots of texture plus paint, embossing powders, metallic rub ons, fibres and beads to give a rich lustrous finish.

Full details are on my blog at this post http://plantslist.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/may-art-draw-may-i-share-this-project.html. The name of my blog is Plant’s List.


This item is also the giveaway on my blog this month.

Many thanks,

Cindy (Ashplant)


Now it's your turn to take the May MAY I Challenge. For the MAY I Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picure and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments: