September 28, 2012

Pagerize This! #22 by Tamara

Yesterday we had a reminder of who we are Pagerizing aka scraplifting this month. That was Debbie's layout here:



















Well I decided to continue this challenge throughout the end of this month and  we have another to show you now :) This one is by our designer, Tamara. Here is what she had to say and her layout :)
Deb♥

 I am excited to finally get some of my photos scrapped from the 2002 Winter Olympics.  This page was perfect to fit four of the Men's ski jumping competition on.  I kept it pretty basic.  The title is a window Cling I had purchased. I love how I was able to put it to good use.  I also used some stickers that were made specifically for the Olympics, a limited edition.  This sketch can be used in so many ways.  Jump on in and take a turn.  I would love to see your spin on it!




5 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with the pagerize challenge and I love your interpretation of Debbies lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome lift Tamara! How cool is that to have these photos from the Olympics! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color choice, I love the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG for digging into your stash of pics for this one! Looks great! Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job pagerizing, and I love all of the photos--they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete