November 2, 2012

Tear It by Brenda

Brenda said this about her layout:
Hello SOS Friends! 
I am sharing a layout with you today that I created for our Tear It Challenge.  This is one technique that I struggle with and hardly ever use.  I find it hard to rip and or tear perfectly new paper, but I was so happy how this layout turned out and the paper tearing worked perfectly with the theme of my page.

I created my layout using some of my old Echo Park Apothercary Stash, some Recollection embellies and a sketch by Nathalie. For more details on products and to see the sketch visit my blog:  granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to show SOS how you use your torn papers!

Have a Scraptabulous Day!!!




Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with  your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :)


All Bones and No Muscle

5 comments:

  1. Your right, the tearing is perfect for this! Love those EP papers! You did an amazing job Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! This is always such a great color combo! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, love it! The little spiders are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout! I like the glittery web and the spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome layout!!! Great paper tearing and love all the embellies you used!

    ReplyDelete