January 11, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Becky Springer

Hello friends!!!
Welcome to our tenth Design Team introduction!
Meet talented designer and new member to the team
Becky Springer
"I live in Portland, Oregon with my partner, Jayden, and our two french bulldogs. 
By day I'm a college instructor and adviser for at-risk youth. I have always been artistically inclined, drawing and painting from a young age and taking art classes throughout school. I discovered scrapbooking in 2005, but then my focus turned to other forms of creativity, such as quilting and embroidery. After taking an art journaling class this past year, I discovered mixed media and reclaimed my love of paper crafting. It sparked a renewed passion in all things scrapbooking and I happily discovered a community of like-minded folks. My approach to the craft feels different this time around, as it's messier, less refined, and more expressive. Now I'm dreaming in color, imagining new layouts, playing outside the lines, and making time for art journaling, card making, and scrapbooking every chance I get." 


Becky we are honored to have you as part of our team and we are definitely looking forward to all of the awesome inspiration and creations you will be sharing with us!

Becky has created this adorable layout to share with us, inspired by our
Enjoy!

"Let Your Light Shine"
Becky shared this about the challenge and her reveal:
"I'm so excited to share my first layout for Scrap Our Stash! This layout was inspired by sweet baby Isabella, a nursery rhyme, and every type of star I could find in my stash.
T= Theresa Collins rub-on
W= Wood veneer stars
I= Ink. 
I used an assortment of mists to create a watercolor background before overlaying the die cut words. 
N= Nursery Rhyme - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
E = Ephemera from Heidi Swapp"

The deadline for entering the January Stash Challenge is January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
 We'd love to have you join in the fun!
And here is what our sponsor 
is awarding this month's lucky randomly drawn winner:

Thank you for stopping by and come back tomorrow to meet another member of our team!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment