February 17, 2015

"Heart to Heart" Layout by DT Elena

It's a terrific Tuesday at Scrap Our Stash!
Check out DT Elena's fantastic take on our
February Sketch Challenge:

Elena shared this about the challenge and her reveal:
"The hearts in the sketch combined with the color palette made me think of a spring wedding, so I decided to use my wedding photos even though I got married in December!
I created a very thick page using ALL the scraps from a single collection from which I used to create a mini album previously."

Here is a look at this month's sketch and the color palette.
Make sure you check HERE for complete challenge details:
Our February Sponsor,
The ScrapRoom
is generously offering our random drawn winner this month,
a $20 gift card to shop at The ScrapRoom online store!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day and hope you stop by tomorrow to see what
Design Team member, Tanti has created to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous layout! Love your background, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete