March 26, 2015

"Shine" LO by DT Kate

Hi All!!

Today DT member Kate is inspiring us with her beautiful layout:
Here's what Kate shares about her layout:

"It's all about the GOLD-something I have been loving for at least the last 3 months or so! This is an older picture of my daughter from a photo shoot and I knew it was perfect for this sketch! I used a gold doily, gold washi's, gold words and puffy heart shapes and that awesome Jenni Bowlin gold butterfly was cut out from my Silhouette.
Can't wait to see your GOLD!"


Now it's your turn to show us your layout inspired by this month's sketch:

sketch by Sketch Design Artist: Karan Gerber

Oh and don't forget TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 

You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

Happy Scrapping! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment