November 22, 2015

"My Accident Prone Girl" LO by DT Cassie

Hello! 

Today, we have a fabulous layout from DT Cassie to inspire you:
 Cassie shares this about her layout:

"When I first saw this sketch I was drawn to all the various strips of paper weaved behind the photo. I have been trying to use more scraps lately so this layout was perfect to dig through some scraps to find some to use. I also changed the picture size to work with my 4x6 photo. This change also meant that I cut all my strips wider than the sketch and also over lapped the patterned paper pieces more. After adding a few clusters of sequins I realized that I had the start of a circle, so I ended up with a large rough circle of sequins around my photo, which I just love.


For the bingo part of the challenge I ended up going with the second row on the board which includes: Brad, Doily, Circles, Sequins & Burlap. Those items seem to account for the majority of my embellishments, which really worked for me on this page."

Here's the challenge:
For more information on this challenge CLICK HERE.
For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE

Now it's your turn!! We can't wait to see what stash items you use on your layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment