April 22, 2016

"Just Plain Wonderful" LO by DT Cassie

T.G.I.F!!!

Let's kick off the weekend with this wonderful layout from Designer Cassie:
Here's what Cassie said about her layout:
"The second half of the month brings the fun sketch plus challenge over at Scrap Our Stash. This month’s sketch is a cute one! I love how many layers the sketch had. I wanted to use this vertical photo of when my husband’s family came to visit our new house, so I rotated the sketch to the left. I also extended some of the layers to work with my larger photo. The best part of starting with the sketch is the ability to change it up to work with your photo and style.

Although I love the lavender color it is pretty much never used in my scrapbooking, so when I saw this cute ampersand in lavender I decided to base the rest of the colors on my page around it. I ended up using Jillibean Soup (the family sticker), Kraft (background paper), and Lavender (ampersand, lovely time sticker and enamel dots)"

Here's the challenge:

For more information about this challenge OR the April Stash challenge, 
Click HERE!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment