May 22, 2016

"Hello School Bus Girl" LO by DT Cassie

Hello Friends! 

Today we are sharing with you this lovely layout created by our designer Cassie:
Cassie said this about her layout:

"The sketch + challenge this month is such a great sketch to use. I changed up the number of photos and size of them. I loved these four pictures of my silly daughter at the bus stop in the morning, so I just cropped them down to smaller vertical photo and kept the angled placement similar to the sketch. From the list part of the challenge I used: My Mind’s Eye, Metal, Newsprint, Naples Yellow and Olive.
I hope that I have inspired you to try out this great challenge. I can’t wait to see your creation!"


Here's the challenge that inspired Cassie's layouts:

If you haven't already seen the May Stash Challenge, here it is:
For more information, visit the Current Challenges.

Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments:

  1. Very fun page. Love all the photos and strip journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job incorporating 4 fun photos on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you show how to put more photos on there. I usually like to put more than just the one or two on a page that the sketches call for. I LOVE everything about this page!

    ReplyDelete