July 1, 2017

July Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge ~ Guest Designer Ginny Hickmott

Hello and thanks for stopping!
Today we are revealing our
July Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
as well as featuring our
July Guest Designer

Here's this month's board...
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout and you must use all three items from any horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. 

EXAMPLE:
Middle row down, your layout must include
The colors: red white & blue
Stars
Tag

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up, which row you used, 
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month...
PHOTO OF PRIZE FORTHCOMING

It's now time to meet our
July Guest Designer
Ginny Hickmott

“Hello, Scrap Our Stash friends! I am really excited to have been asked to Guest Design this month by Brenda and Rochelle and I’m looking forward to seeing all your creations too!

I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago after being introduced to it by my Mum, who also scrapbooks and makes cards. I was immediately hooked and have had a passion for it ever since! I really like the fact I can join my love of taking photos of my family and keeping those memories all together through paper, creating and scrapbooking. I love joining in with challenges and sharing my work and I am now on 2 design teams.

My style I would describe as shabby chic, distressed, romantic and floral. I do step out of this comfort zone occasionally when a challenge takes me ‘off course’! But hey it wouldn’t be a ‘challenge’ then would it?!
Please come and visit me at my blog: My Crafty Madness"
GDT Ginny created the amazing layout below based on the 
July Tic Tac Toe Challenge
to inspire you...
Ginny....
“I loved this Tic Tac Toe challenge board and could have used nearly all of the rows! But I chose the line Stripped Paper / Tag / Banner. All of these 3 elements are quite obvious on my layout. I quite often use banners in my work, the striped paper really makes the layout ‘pop’ and the tags finished of the embellishment clusters. I also have a journaling tag hidden in my paper layers in the top right of my page. I hope I have given you a little inspiration for this challenge and can’t wait to see what you come up with!”

Inspired by Jinny's amazing layout and/or the challenge, we would love for you to play along with us!

Return tomorrow for more July Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge inspiration from our new Design Team
member, Maria Rose!!!
Have an awesome weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so adorable. Love the design! A big congrats on being our July Guest Designer. Happy Scrapping & Huggies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just entered my LO using the top row - number,colors,twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Ginny! Love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and the photo is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choice of supplies! Added my layout. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiring pages and Tic Tac Toe, thank you! Just added my layout, I chose the vertical row (twine, stamping, banner).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a lot of fun! I've never done a challenge like this before. I went for the striped paper, stars, and twine, and then I realized that I also did numbers, stars, and banner, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge! So glad I got inspired to do this page.

    ReplyDelete