August 21, 2017

"Peek-a-boo (titt-ut)" LO by DT Karin Dahllof

Happy Monday! 

Today, Designer Karin is starting off our week of inspiration with this
lovely layout inspired by the 
August Sketch + Word Challenge:
Karin said this about her layout:
"This months sketch was a true challenge for me... But I made a twist and rotated the elements and got this result. 
For the word challenge I have used
T-thickers
R-ribbon mesh
A-arrow
V-vellum (printed with ivy leaves)
E-enamel dots and words
L-leaves (a lot of punches!)
I had a lot of fun with my punches and made some layered embellishments as well. A really great way to use even the smallest of scrap paper!!! Hope you get inspired to try our challenge, go for it! // Kada
My blog is here: kada72.wordpress.com"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment