September 25, 2017

"Everyday" LO by Designer Marie C. Rodier

Happy Monday!

Today, we are sharing Designer Maria C. Rodier's
wonderful layout inspired by the
September Sketch + Word Challenge:
Maria said this about her layout:
"Hi ladies! What a great sketch this month, huh?! This is how I interpreted the design. I kept that same angled look except I straightened my photo so the angled appeared in the background. The stash items I used on ths page:
L- Layering, Letters, Leaves

E- Enamel Dots, Ephemara
A- Ali Edwards, Arrow
N- Negative Space

For more inspiration you can check out my blog: http://www.studiomrose.com/"


Here's a look at the sketch challenge:

For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. Whoops forgot to add my R stash item! For R I used Ranger Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice layout!!! Thank you for your great inspiration!!!!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete