December 12, 2017

"Love At First Sight" Layout by Designer Michelle Mattie

Hello and welcome to today's dose of 
inspiration,
created by talented 
Designer Michelle Mattie:
Michelle:
"Hey everyone. I can’t believe we have come to the December challenges!! My how time flies!!! 
For this month’s tic tac toe challenge I used the bottom row: 
frame, the color green and sequin. 
I absolutely love this photo of my niece and grandson when he was just one day old. Definitely love at first sight!! 
Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see what you create!!

Here's a look at this month's board....

You have until December 29th, 11:9 PM (PST)
to upload your takes on this month's challenge for a chance 
to win the prize below:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow for more
design team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment