August 20, 2018

"Happiness Is...Amazing Moments" LO by DT Rachelle

Happy Monday!

DT member Rachelle
is starting off our week with this beautiful layout
she created inspired by the
Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi SOS friends! Rachelle here sharing a bit of inspiration for this challenge. I created this layout using soft pretty colors with gold. I love tearing paper and then applying it on the background as layers and the diagonal piece. I applied pretty floral clusters along with gold accents. The entire paper is filled with gold arrows. I placed a cute angel under the top floral cluster. Want to see more stop by my blog ...http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/. Thanks for stopping by today and do join this challenge. Happy Scrapping!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment