October 16, 2018

"Pumpkin Guts" LO by Angela W.

It's time to see what our designers created using the
Blend-A-Sketch Challenge!

First up, Design Team Member
Angela W.
created this wonderful layout:
Ange said this about her layout:
"Hey there! Halloween is my favorite holiday of the whole year! I just love everything about it, so scrapping pictures from the fun events of the month is no exception. For this challenge I used the bigger piece of pp to cover 3/4 of my background and then I felt like the backing for the photos was similar on both sketches. So I used my diagonal pp in the banner strip under my main photo. Add some spooky elements and you have a scary fun page!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 

1 comment: