September 1, 2020

September What's My Challenge ~ "ABC -123"

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone!
Welcome to the reveal of our
September "ABC -123" Challenge
THE CHALLENGE:
 Create a layout about school, homeschooling or learning.
You MUST include the following on your layout:
1 Word Title
2 Photos
3 Of the Same Embellishments

THE RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of September 1, 2020
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines

This month, you are playing for the following prize:
$20 Scrapbook.Com Gift Card
Thank you for stopping by our blog, please remember to return tomorrow
to check out part 1 of our Design Team inspiration based on this month's challenge.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. How do I find my URL? Sorry, I am not sure what that means but I would like to attempt the September Challenge. And do I have to have a blog to do the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge for this time of year and great inspiration! Added my layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, had fun and reminded me to use my chipboard circles!

    ReplyDelete