October 2, 2022

October Wheel of Challenges ~ Design Team Inspiration Part 1

Hello!
Today we are showcasing the first part of the inspiration created by the
SOS Designers
based on the
October Wheel of Challenges ~ Tools

Designer Angela Weisbeck
"Hello Pumpkin"
Angela:
"I used a border punch & nail file to scratch up the edge of my photo frame."

Designer Eileen Robertson
“Fall Fun” 
Eileen:
"I used one of my border punches and my sunflower die as the two tools that I don’t use often."

Designer Stacy Harper Watson
"Autumn Stories"
To read more about this layout and the tools used to complete the challenge, visit
And here's the inspiration behind these awesome pages...
You have until 
October 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to create a layout based on this month's challenge.
Go ahead and try it, our team would love to see what goodies you have you have been neglecting to utilize in your stash of scrap tools.
 Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment