June 29, 2011

Pagerize Joni by Wendy Crowe


Guest Design Team Member Wendy C. submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 11. She said:

I chose to stick with Joni's theme. i had one picture of my kids on the climbing wall. i didn't want to use just one picture on a page so I had to go hunting. I found this great picture of my little guy up on his uncle's shoulders. This was perfect for the title that was stuck in my head! Conquer your fear of heights! So even though the pictures are from different places and different times, they worked out well together with Joni's theme. :)

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #11. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the PP you chose for this. It really goes well with the theme of the page. The way you used it here has definitely made me rethink how I can use paper with butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout, I love the color scheme! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you weren't afraid to combine the photos you chose on the same page. I think it works well!

    ReplyDelete