December 27, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Amanda

Reader Amanda submitted this project for the December Anything Goes Challenge.  She said:


Hi,


I have a project to share for the December Anything Goes challenge. I have had these frames for a few years. They were a freebie from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine and I haven’t got around to stitching the inserts yet.
I finally decided to use patterned paper instead of cross stitch. I used scraps from the Peppermint Twist collection from We R Memory Keepers for the stocking and tree, with a piece of velvety paper for the stocking cuff. The star is cut from a Papermania paper from a Christmas mini book kit.

I hope that you like them. You can see more of my crafting at http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/


Regards,
Amanda

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. Just complete your ANYTHING and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com



All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute project idea! Wouldn't they be adorable with a photo or two also? Such a fun thing to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the paper instead of a cross-stitch pattern. They remind me of cookie cutters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea for the holidays! I also like the way you used patterned paper instead of cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Those a so cute, what a great idea to fill them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with these! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of these frames - and so much faster than x stitch! Great way to use up your stash too!

    ReplyDelete