July 15, 2013

Sketch with Stash Challenge #5

Hey Crafters! It's time to reveal our second challenge of the month...

Sketch with Stash #5 Challenge:

For this challenge you must:
1.) Create a layout using this sketch below 
2.) from your stash, you must add bling to your layout

Here's the sketch:
To be eligible for the July prize drawing, you must link your layout to 
Mr. Linky on the right side of the blog by July 29, 2013 ~ 11:59pm (PST)

And don't forget to check out the SOS CHALLENGE GUIDELINES!

You also have until July 29th to participate in our first challenge of the month ~ July Stash Challenge "Red, White & Blue" .
Complete both challenges this month and that gives you two entries into the random prize drawing!!!!
July Guest Designer ~ Michele Duffy

is back and sharing her fabulous layout inspired by our July sketch: 
This is what Michele said about her layout:

"This will sound a little crazy, but this is the third time I've tried to scrap these Christmas photos. Previously I used another sketch that wasn't really my style, and the papers were bright red, green and white Christmas colors. I thought this sketch worked so much better for my photos and easily allowed for a little layering. I also chose My Mind's Eye and Lawn Fawn papers that have a more subtle Christmas color scheme. I mixed rhinestones and enamel dots to spread some color around the page. I love it!"

Did you know that everyday we post new inspiration from our Design Team?  Yup!!! So come back tomorrow to see what DT Carol has for us! :) 

Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Wnderful page!!!! Love your layout and the sketch and product choices worked well with your photos!
    Thank you so much for being our July Guest Designer and sharing such awesome inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE this page, thanks for the inspiration Michele!

    I have made both my entries now and linked them :-)
    Love from Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete