September 8, 2014

"Me in Grade 5" Layout by DT Nicole

Happy Monday!
Today's inspiration is a wonderful layout inspired by our
"Back to School" Stash Challenge
created by DT Nicole:
Nicole shared this with us about her layout:
"I will admit, this one was a real challenge. I had to dig really deep for an school picture of mine and found this one. 1984! That was a long time ago! I wanted to keep this layout bright and colorful, reminiscent of childhood in the 80's, so I chose to use papers, including the dictionary pattern, from the Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection and several fun embellishments from my stash. From the stash list provided, I used alphas, numbers, a paperclip, an apple, a notebook and a pencil. I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!"

What's in your "school supply" stash?  
We would love to see you use of some of that stash to create  a layout inspired by our current challenge!
You have until September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your take on the challenge for a chance to be entered into our monthly prize drawing!

Stop back by for more Design Team inspiration tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment