June 8, 2016

"Personality Copy" Layout by DT Cassie

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today SOS Designer Cassie is sharing the amazing layout she created inspired by our
Cassie:
"I took inspiration from the book title in two ways. First I created a layout about my husband in his role as "Dad" and second those green paint splatters. In many ways my daughter is just like her dad...including the countless funny faces I always get in photos!

I created this layout using paper from a 6x6 pad and cutting it and arranging the layers so that there were a lot of angles. I loved the pops of yellow on the white background. I then finished it off with these large green splatters. I can't wait to see what you create using this book cover as inspiration!"


And the challenge that inspired Cassie's amazing layout:
How does this month's BOOK COVER inspire you?
We would love for you to create a layout inspired by this challenge and share it with us!
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Have an awesome day and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment