June 24, 2017

"Driven to Drive" LO by June Swart

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Who's Scrappin' today? Here's some inspiration from
Designer June to get your juices flowing! 
June said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS fans! The summer is just flying by. I am loving this new sketch with the multi-photos and triangles. It is perfect of showing off a process like my son getting his first driver's license. I used 3 photos instead of 4, but otherwise I stayed pretty close to the sketch.

For my stash items, I used:
S - splatters (gold Color Shine)
U - Uniball white pen
M - maps or Making Memories paper
M - Martha Stewart border punch
E - ephemera
R - red

Come play along, I'd love to see what you create. If you would like to see more details on this layout, check them out on my blog (http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/).

Thanks for stopping by,
-june"


Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge, click HERE.

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment