June 28, 2017

"Werk" LO by DT Patricia Barnett

Hello and Happy Hump Day!

Today, Designer Patricia is sharing her wonderful layout 
inspired by the June Sketch Challenge:
Here's what Patricia said about her layout:
"Hey crafters!!! Here is my layout for this months fun sketch challenge! This is s layout of me and a few of my scrap friends who also are very giid girlfriends! We were away at a scrapbook retreat, went for a walk a decided on a quick photo shoot!

I used the following for my Sketch:
S - Simple Stories Paper

U - Uniball White Pen
M - Matted Photos
M - Micron Black Pen
E - Ephemera
R - Rhinestones

Can't wait to see what you come up with!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge, click HERE.
Tomorrow is the last day to get your layout uploaded!
Happy Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment