October 17, 2017

"Lovely" LO by DT Natsuko

Hello SOS Friends!

Take look at this wonderful layout Designer Natsuko created inspired by the
October Sketch + Word Challenge:
Natsuko shares this about her layout:

"Make sure you stop by! Hi friends! Today it's my turn to reveal my take on the sketch challenge. The stash I used are
L-Lace
E-Eyelets
A-Arrows
F-Foam
I rotated the sketch, used eyelets and lace to close the window on the upper left. You can open this window and keep a journal here. Please visit http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
for more details if you're interested:)
Hope you enjoy this challenge, and I can't wait to see what you come created!!
Thank you
Natsuko xxx"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

We have more inspiration coming your way tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment