October 16, 2017

"Peace" by DT Angela Weisbeck

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

We are starting off this week with this wonderful layout from
  Designer Angela inspired by the
October Sketch + Word Challenge:
Angela shares this about her layout:
"Hello! Today I'm sharing this fun layout of my kids playing on the trampoline. You get to see a lot of fun and interesting things when you watch them play. It cracked me up to see my daughter doing this pose while her brothers bounced her around.
For the challenge I used L- leaves wooden, E- Echo Park stickers, A- autumn colors, F- Fall collection from EP

You will love this sketch and challenge! Can't wait to see what you make. :)
Angela"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day and see you back her tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment