November 19, 2017

"My Crew" LO by Sherri Caramico

Hello Friends!

For Designer Sherri is sharing her 
awesome layout inspired by the
November Sketch + Word Challenge:
Sherri shares this about her layout:
"It is the middle of November already!! How did that happen?? I think the older I get, the faster the years fly by! I can't believe the photo in my layout is from 2016!! It seems like it was just taken a few months ago at an AWESOME Circus themed girls scrapbook weekend! I am so glad I was able to capture this fun moment with my scrappy friends, and save the memory using this FUN Sketch Plus Word Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

I used the following items for the word challenge:
T - Tim Holtz Distress Stains, Tag, Twine, Tape, Thickers
H - Hearts
A - Arrow
N - Numbers
K - Kites
S - Stars

Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see your take on the challenge!"

Blog Link:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/11/november-sos-sketch-plus-word-challenge.html

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Layout and Inspiration. Had lots of fun playing along to this challenge, I had to think hard about and dig deep into my stash to play along...

    ReplyDelete