November 24, 2017

"Still Falling for You" LO by DT June Swart

WooHoo!  It's Friday!  
I hope you all have a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving! :)

Today, Designer June is sharing her
awesome layout inspired by the
November Sketch + Word Challenge:

June shares this about her layout:
"Hello SOS fans!
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and took lot of photos.
This sketch and word challenge is perfect for getting those pictures on to pages.
For this layout I stayed pretty close to the sketch and for the word challenge I used:

T - twine, Tim Holtz label
H - hearts
A - arrow
N - Nestabilities frame die
K - kraft
S - squirrel, swirls

If you would like to see more details about this page hop on over to my blog http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge.
-June
"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment