June 17, 2019

"Happy Trip" LO by Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Monday! 

We are starting off our week with this fabulous layout from
DT Member Natsuko
inspired by the 
June Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge:
Natsuko shares this about her layout:
"Hi friends! Natsuko here to share my new layout, and this will be my last one as a DT member. I chose the RIGHT sketch. I used mint green for the main color, and added gold for the background, diecuts and stitching around the edges. More details at 

if you're interested ๐Ÿ˜Š
It was so fun creating layouts for this amazing team, and thank you so much to everyone for looking at my layouts ๐Ÿ’•

Natsuko xxx"


Here's the challenge:

For challenge guidelines, please click HERE!!

Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment