June 2, 2019

"The Good Stuff" Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

God morning!
I hope your weekend is going well!
Today we are showcasing the amazing layout
Designer Angela Weisbeck
created based on this month's
Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge
Anj:
"I totally love this sketch so fun and easy to use! I flipped it and made my photos larger so I used less. Adding the yellow for the challenge was easy peasy but the square embelishment turned out to be a challenge. I ended up using a square of pp and then layering some fun stuff on top. Can't wait to see your take on this challenge!
Have fun!!"

Here's a look at the challenge.  
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Thanks for stopping by, make sure you return tomorrow to see what our next designer created to share with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment