April 20, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Tamara

 Design Team Member Tamara submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge.  She said:  

I had a different idea in
my head but this is what came out on paper. LOL Here is a layout of my grandson so content to play in the pool without any water. At his age that totally worked for us. I used Bazzil cardstock and Fancy Pants Sunkissed pattern paper along with a very old piece of Provo Craft Rob and Bob Studio. My embellishments were Kelly Panacci cardstock stickers, Pebbles Stickers and Imagination Staion Chloe's closet coasters. I also added a few orange brads. It took all these companies to make one great page. I loved using up so many items from my stash. Nothing on this layout is brand new!
Tamara
http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

9 comments: