April 30, 2011

Meet May Guest Design Team Member Theresa

Hello!!!!! My name is Theresa. I am so excited to be a Guest DT member for Scrap Our Stash. I live in Michigan and I’m married to my wonderful husband, have a step son(18 years old), and a very spoiled mini schnauzer.

My inspiration comes in many forms, but my 2 great nieces are a major source of my layouts these days.

I love participating in challenge blogs and using my stash of scrap goodies. I have so many gems hiding in my stash that they get forgotten. Challenges give me the extra push I need to use them.

I’ve been scrapping since 1997 when I put together an 8.5 x 11 album of a trip my husband and I took to Graceland that summer. The most advanced tools were deco edged scissors and some colored construction paper.. Lol.. I still have some of those scissors around here somewhere. But I didn’t really get going full force until around 2005 when my obsession gradually started. Now, it’s a part of my every day life. I couldn’t live without my paper and glue. You can see more of my creations on my blog http://chatty-scrapper.blogspot.com/.

When I’m not scrapbooking, you can catch me shopping for scrap goodies, watching QVC, reading, or watching TV/movies with my hubby.

I'm looking forward to the month ahead. Thanks for having me. Here is a layout of my great niece Aleya and my mom.
Xoxo
Theresa

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa! Beautiful LO! I'll be checking out your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Theresa! So much fun to see a familiar face! Great layout, love the layering and the fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout!!! Wonderful wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Theresa!! Welcome to the team this month!! I look forward to seeing your work. I have mini schnauzers too!! (and a giant one!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Theresa... what a pretty LO, those papers are just YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Theresa, love the lovely papers you have used in your layout and the photo frame details, lovely colours, K x

    ReplyDelete