August 11, 2013

"Summer Fashion" DT by Kerry B.

Summer wouldn't be Summer without fashion, right? :)  DT Kerry does a wonderful job on her Summer  themed layout using great summer die cuts.  Take a look:
Kerry said, "I don't have many pre-made die cuts so I thought I had better use them as my starting block. Luckily some of them were part of a paper range from S.E.I. called Vanilla Sunshine that went so well with these photo's of my eldest daughter and her friend out shopping! One sheet was completely fussy cut to provide the flowers and the cutest little humming bird (I wish I had bought two sheets now!) I added some die cuts from My Little Shoe Box (Sunday Market) as they were lovely and bright. A few word stickers and a smattering of sequins and I was done. I would love to see your summer inspired pages so please play along with us and brighten our day. xx"

Have you checked out the Summer Time Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I completed my summer layout about our summer movie days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty girlie summer layout! Fabulous diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty LO with lots of great details and super fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete