December 13, 2015

"Got Snow" by DT Steffanie

Hello!!

Today we have a wonderful layout to inspire you!  Check out Steffanie's layout here:
Here's what Steffanie shares about her layout:

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love these word stash challenges! And this was a longer one using even more items! Here’s the breakdown for my layout:


D – doily
I – ink
E – eyelet
C – circle punch, photo corner
U – uniball pen (white to make faux stitching and outline letters)
T – tag, twine
S – stripes, snowflakes, sticker letters

I pulled out some softer toned papers for this one. I generally use a lot of primary colors or at least more saturated colors, so this is always a challenge for me. Since my son was wearing a very blue coat, I went with black and white for these photos to better coordinate with the papers. These delicate snowflakes had been in my stash for Years! So great to finally use them!"


Here's the challenge:

Please visit us tomorrow with more DT inspiration and the new DT will be announced!!!
How exciting is that!! :) 

2 comments: