December 4, 2015

"Santa Cat" LO by DT Tanti

T.G.I.F!!!

Today, we have a super cute layout from Designer Tanti to inspire you!
Check out her layout here:


This is what Tanti said about her layout:

"Hi everyone. Since Christmas is coming soon, I made this Christmas theme layout for this challenge. For my page, I used a photo of my brother's cute cat „Romeo“. I took the picture a while ago. He was such a sweet cat and we loved him so much. But unfortunately, he passed away last year. So I have to scrap this picture to remember him.
To complete the challenge I used:

D – Doily and Die Cuts.
I – Ink for the background.
E – Eyelet.

C – Cardstock as a photo matt.
U – Upcycled Bottle Cap and golden Bell.
T – Ticket and Twine.
S – Sequins, Stamps and Stickers."


Here's the challenge:

Let's see what items you can find in your stash!!


2 comments: