March 28, 2018

"Fabulous" LO by DT Michelle Mattie

Happy Humpday!

For today's inspiration, DT Member Michelle Mattie created this wonderful layout
inspired by
March Blend A Sketch Challenge:

 Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. Here’s my take on this month’s blend a sketch challenge. I used the two small photos, circle element and large uncentered frame from the left sketch and added it to the right sketch. For the second part of the challenge I layered 3 polaroid frames on the right side of the layout. I used Paige Evans ‘Turn the Page’ collection for this layout. This line contained paper with cups and mugs that I just had to fussy cut, for this page of my addiction to a Tim’s drink. Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see how you blend the Sketches!!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment