March 18, 2018

"Never Too Old" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Good Morning!

Today, DT member Sherri shares her wonderful layout
inpsired by the
March Blend A Sketch Challenge:

Sherri said this about her layout:
 "I used the center part of the left sketch's design, and the banner, single photo, embellishment placement from the right sketch. I also used a frame sticker and a chipboard frame.
This is a photo of my brother Jack and I. We stopped in at our parent's home on the way to work one day, and they had packed us each a lunch of homemade soup, and even wrote our names on our lunch bags!! Love them!!
I had so much fun blending these 2 sketches - I hope you will too!!
Blog Link:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/03/sos-march-blend-sketch-challenge-never.html"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment