March 31, 2018

March Top 3 & Winner Announced!!!

It is time to announce the 
MARCH 2018 TOP 3 
and 
RANDOM WINNER! 

Let's start with March Top 3 Picks!
It is always so difficult to pick just 3 with such a great deal of talent!  
Thank you all for participating!!! 

Our Design Team has voted and here's the
Top 3 Picks
( in order of link up)

#16. Jacynthe Loubier

#18. Sandy Ross

Congratulations On Top 3!!!
Please grab our TOP 3 blinkie below so that you can BRAG on your own blog:
And now for our March RANDOMLY drawn winner…

Congratulations....

Please leave a comment below AND...email us at scrapourstash@gmail.com
with March Winner in the subject line and we will get your prize sent out to you!!!!

Here's our WINNERS blinkie below to add to your blog:
Thank you all for participating and make sure you visit tomorrow for a new challenge! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my layout to be in the top 3. I'm really happy you liked it. ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Top 3 and Winner. Thanks for your participation.
    Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking layout! I am so thrilled to win!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my layout as part of your top three. I am honoured. Congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my layout in the Top 3, very thrilled to be amongst such great company! {{My initial is B, not R, but that's definitely my layout}}
    Congratulations to Donna on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I responded above and sent you two emails, and I haven't heard anything. Have you received my emails?
    Thanks
    Donna (March Winner)

    ReplyDelete