April 18, 2018

"Beautiful Friends by DT Sherri Caramico

Good Morning!

DT Sherri Caramico
 is sharing this wonderful layout
inspired by
April Blend-A-Sketch Challenge:

Sherri said this about her layout:
"I’m loving this Blend-a-Sketch Challenge and I hope you are too! SO MUCH FUN!!
I used photos from a very special trip into NYC, with my friends Melodie and Kimberly who were visiting from out of state, on Thanksgiving Weekend, before their cruise, and my friend Marianne from NJ -who kindly drove us into the city that night. We had such a fun time, and the play was just “Beautiful!”
Here is how I blended the sketches - I used 3 photos, as in the Sketch on the LEFT, and Circles and the basic layout - (tweaked a bit,) from the layout on the RIGHT.
Not only did I add black, red and yellow enamel dots, I added some red Polka Dot paper Washi Tape, and I used BoBunny’s "Double Dot" Yellow Cardstock for the Polka Dot Challenge too!
I hope I’ve inspired you to play along with us this month, and can’t wait to see how you will blend the 2 sketches!
Blog Link:  https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/03/sos-april-blend-sketch-plus-challenge.html
"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

More inspiration coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment