April 26, 2018

"Hello East Bunny" LO by DT Michelle Mattie

Good Morning!

Take a look at this super fun layout
DT Michelle Mattie
created using
April Blend-A-Sketch Challenge:

Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. I’m back with this month’s blend a sketch challenge. I couldn’t wait to scrap these photos of my grandson meeting the Easter Bunny for the first time. For the blend I took the circle elements from the right sketch and added them to the left sketch. It’s so cool to see how each designer is inspired by these challenges and what parts they blend. I also added enamel dots and one flower and the frame has polka dots. Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see how you are inspired!!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Can't wait to see what you create! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment