April 21, 2018

"Friends & Brothers" LO by DT Michelle Henderson

Hello and Good Morning!

For today's inspiraiton, 
DT Michelle Henderson
 is sharing her wonderful layout inspired by
April Blend-A-Sketch Challenge:

Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hi crafters!
I don't do boy pages that often, but here's one of my great-nephews while out for a nature walk.
From the left sketch I used the flags and the general layout (although it did mutate a bit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), and from the second sketch I used the circles and stars in the background. 
I used dotty washi tape, but in case it doesn't count I also used enamel dots as I think I have around a million πŸ˜‰
I also used the February boy kit from The Paper Teapot for all the great Pinkfresh, Tim Holtz and Cocoa Vanilla awesomeness πŸ˜
Make sure to have fun with it!
@chimelle22 
www.artscrapz.blogspot.com"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

See you back tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment