December 23, 2018

"Carousel Time" LO by Lyne B.

Good Morning! 

For today's inspiration,
DT Member Lyne Blodgett
created this wonderful layout
 inspired by the
December Blend-A-Sketch Challenge: 
Lyne shares this about her layout:
"Hey crafty friends! I'm glad to be joining you with my final reveal of the year. Our of the gate I used three flower looks embellishments on this page and the banner strip in three places. From sketch one I used the 4x4 photo shapes and from the second sketch I used the layers behind the photo and the photos in two opposite areas of the layout...easy peasy. I hope you have enjoyed my reveals this year and that your holidays are merry and bright. Until next time...Stay Crafty"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day and see you back tomorrow with more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment