December 13, 2018

"Snow Much Fun" Layout by Designer Lori Stroup

Happy Thursday!
Today we are showcasing an awesome layout created by
Designer Lori Stroup
inspired by the
December Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge
Lori:

"Hello, everyone! Lori here today to share my take on the December Golden Globe Challenge, which is to make a winter layout and use snowflakes for embellishments.

My layout is of my granddaughter building her first snowman of the season. We were lucky enough to get a little snow in November - which is kind of early for us - and it was perfect for building a snowman, so we took advantage of it!

I have used several snowflake stickers and snowflakes punched out of the patterned paper for my embellishments. You can read more about my layout on my blog here:https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2018/12/snow-much-fun-scrap-our-stash-golden.html

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We would love to see what you create!"

Here's a look at the challenge.  For complete details and rules, click HERE
You still have plenty of time to link up your layouts based on this challenge.
The deadline is:
December 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Have a great day and check back with us on
Saturday, December 15th for the reveal of our
December Blend A Sketch Challenge!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment