December 18, 2018

"Sweet" Layout by Sherri C.

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by to check out the beautiful layout
Design Team Member
Sherri Caramico
created based on this month's
December Blend-A-Sketch Challenge: 
Sherri shares this about her layout:
"I fell in love with the colors and style of PhotoPlay's "Vintage Girl" Collection. I've had it in my stash for a few months and couldn't wait to use it. From the LEFT Sketch - I used 2 square photos, title placement, and paper layering behind the photos.  
From the RIGHT Sketch - I used the scalloped strip across the middle of the layout, along with flowers and leaves for the embellishments.
For my (3) like items - I used: 3 pink flowers, 3 black gems, 3 enamel brads, 3 different fibers.
I hope you find some YOU time and can play along with us this busy month!
Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Blog Link:  https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/12/scrap-our-stash-dec-blend-sketch-sweet.html"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Thank you for stopping by!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment