May 18, 2019

"Celebrate" LO by Sherri Caramico

Happy Scrapping' Saturday!!

DT Member Sherri
 is inspiring us this morning with her lovely layout
she created using the
Sherri shares this about her layout:
"I used the Sketch on the LEFT as my inspiration - my Tag is tucked behind the top of the photo on the left - and the pineapple is how you pull it out of the little pocket I made with 3D Foam Tape - I love to include journaling on my layouts on little hidden Tags! I LOVE the clouds i the photos from our Disney Magic Cruise and can't believe this was over a year ago! There are 3 "not so hidden Mickeys" - Can you find them?? I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing what side you chose! Happy Scrapping!

Blog Link:  https://shercara.blogspot.com/2019/05/sos-may-pick-your-side-sketch-challenge.html"



Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

So now, grab your scrap supplies and this sketch and get busy!! ;)
Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment