May 19, 2019

"Love Out Loud" LO by Tiffany Call

Good Morning!

DT Member Tiffany
 is sharing her wonderful layout 
inspired by the
Tiffany shares this about her layout:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Pick Your Side Sketch challenge for Mayl. My daughter and her friends had a "welcome to summer" bonfire last May, so I printed 3 pictures from her SnapChat annount to use for the layout. (sometimes it's the only way I get pics of my teenagers!) I chose to flip the right side of the sketch to work with my 3 photos. Since the pictures were on the dark side, I used lots of bright colors for my layout. After placing my pics on the rainbow background, I tucked lots of scraps all around. And by scraps- I mean scraps! Everything tuked around the edges was all found on my table, the advantage of a messy craft area! I have a lovely bowl of tags I save from clothing, so I pulled a narrow rectangle tag, compete with twine and a great safety pin, and tucked that behind the top photo. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Pick Your Side Sketch challenge."

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day!

1 comment: