May 25, 2019

"Life Is Better In The Summer" LO by Lori Stroup

Hello Scrappers!

Today, 
DT Member Lori
 is sharing her fantastic layout 
inspired by the
Lori shares this about her layout:
"Hello, everyone! Lori here today with my take on this month's Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge. I chose the left side of the sketch for my layout of my son playing on the slip and slide from 2005. I do have a tag on my layout for the added challenge - it's tucked behind the photo and sun.

I had so much fun creating this layout and I love how it turned out. You can read more about it on my blog - https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2019/05/life-is-betterscrap-our-stash-may-pick.html

I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!
"
 

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Make sure you get your layout uploaded to the side bar!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inspirations/challenge. I like it very much.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Cestitka

    ReplyDelete