August 31, 2011

Meet September Design Team Member Sally


Hi, my name is Sally and I live in Meridian, Idaho with my husband of 20 years, Micah and our children Skye (18), Davis, (14) and Carsen who is 11. I have been scrapping since my oldest was 2 clear back before there was even such a thing as scrapbook stores and we only had 1 choice of manufacturers. I've loved seeing this hobby expand and grow and enjoy it more now than ever! Scrapbooking is a definite passion of mine and I love the creative process! I find so much joy in capturing the everyday moments as well as the milestones. In my professional life I'm an Energy Therapist and love helping people change their lives for the better. I am honored to be able to be a guest designer here at Scrap Our Stash this month and look forward to getting to know more of you better! I've also included a layout I've scrapped recently of me and my mom so you can "see" me as I'm rarely in my own scrapbooks.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors in your layout! I'm rarely in my own scrapbooks, either. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I could totally use an ENERGY THERAPIST. What an awesome job!I would love to come to Idaho and have you treat me, but I'm too tired.
    LOL!
    I love the cheery colors and accents on your page. Wish I had a pic like this of my mom and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Love the energy you put into your layout, with the vivid colors and the tilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sally! Your layout is beautiful. I like how you angled everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally! Nice to 'see' you here!! Great page, love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This is an awesome page - love the bright colors and all the embelishments! Looking forward to working with you in October - or before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPEE!!!!! HI SALLY!!!! Love ya girl...can't wait to see your lo's here too!!!

    ReplyDelete